LifeVac Registers 1408th Life Saved

A 2-year-old boy from Oklahoma choked on a choked mucus.  “I believe it kept his brain from losing too much oxygen. He had severe RSV. I found him in his crib, on his back, with a pool of mucus covering his airways. He was blue and unresponsive. We used the LifeVac, and I’ve never seen that much mucus come out of a person’s face. He then began to breathe again. He is our only son, and just 2 years old. I can’t put my thanks into words, or even begin to tell you what your product means for our family. Your product saved the life of our most precious gift, our baby. Thank you so much.” I saw a YouTube video of a child choking in a restaurant where someone saved him with the LifeVac. I was pregnant at the time, and told my husband, we are buying that. I’m so glad we did!

We can’t put into words what your product means to us… we can only humbly thank you with all of our hearts for your creation of something that was there for us to use to bring our son back to us. We couldn’t imagine waking up without his beautiful smile each day; because of you, we don’t have to! We have told everyone we know about LifeVac. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top