22-Month-Old Girl Saved by LifeVac- #500

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 500th life saved.

A 22-month-old girl choked on a piece of a pear causing a total obstruction. Her mother followed BLS protocol.  Back blows failed to remove the obstruction.  After three attempts she grabbed her LifeVac and used it one time dislodging the obstruction.

Here is the mom’s testimonial:

“I am a mom of 3 who is CPR and first aid certified. Today my daughter choked (age 22mo) on a piece of pear. I tried Heimlich to remove it, but it would not budge! She started to turn blue when I reached for the LifeVac and with one good pull it popped out! Thank you from the bottom of my heart ❤️  There is no fear like watching your child choke and not being able to help!”

Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top