10-Month-Old-Girl Saved by LifeVac – #530

LifeVac is thrilled to share the details of our 530th life saved.

A 10-month-old girl was saved by LifeVac after choking on a yogurt drop snack. She was turning blue, and when finger sweeps did not help, her mother reached for her LifeVac.

“The yogurt snacked melted/gummed up and completely closed up her airway. After three attempts with the LifeVac, a chunk and a partial piece of the snack came up into the device. She was able to breathe again and swallow the rest of what was left. This device saved my rainbow baby. If it wasn’t for LifeVac, I would have lost her.”

Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top