2-Year-Old Saved with LifeVac – #494

LifeVac registers our 494th life saved.

On September 30th a 2-year-old little girl choked on an unknown substance.

“My daughter was buckled into her car seat when we were in the drive-thru.   She was coughing like something was stuck although she had nothing with her. She may have picked up something that was left behind in her car seat or something. I quickly put the car in park to see if I could see anything.  She was having difficulty breathing. I pulled our travel kit from under the seat and quickly used it on her. She was perfectly fine after that.”

Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top