2-Year-Old Chokes on Hair Clip and is Saved with LifeVac – #419

On July 2nd it was reported to us that a 2-year-old little girl from Iowa choked on a small hair clip. Choking rescue procedures were attempted but unfortunately failed. Thankfully this family saw a social media post and purchased a LifeVac. They utilized the rescue device and on the first attempt were able to dislodge the hair clip from their daughter’s airway.

LifeVac’s non-invasive, translucent airway clearance device, with a patented one way valve.

Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top